Abby Lee

Check back here periodically for updates and pictures of Abby and her proud parents.

Friday, January 20, 2006

 

Back in Business


Yes, I finally figured out the digital camera crisis and I have gotten my computer back from the computer Dr. Just so everyone knows my dilemma. I returned from a whirlwind trip up to Buffalo with Abby on Sunday the 8th. Abby did awesome until the last flight. Above is a picture of how happy Abby was before we got on the plane. She really was happy! And Sue was happy to finally meet her. Anyway.I flew from Buffalo to Detroit. No Problem. Upon arriving at Detroit Airport, I went to the TVs to find out that my next flight which departed in 40 minutes was leaving from Gate78, which would have been fine, except I flew into Gate 31. At a brisk walk I headed to Gate 78 hoping that I would have time to chill with Abby prior to boarding the plane. No such luck. As I arrived at Gate 78, the attendent was calling for all 1st Class Passengers and anyone with small children. That was us. So onto the plane we went. As we boarded the plane I knew it wasn't going to be good, seeing as the entire plane filled. At seat 24C I wasn't even the back row. With 30 rows and 6 seats accross, the entire plane was full. Abby did OK for the first 3 minutes. Then it was continious crying for the next hour and forty minutes. Great fun. Of course the plane was also filled with college students returning to school. Awesome. Finally we landed. Everyone was extremely happy with this. Except Abby, she was still crying. After taking 30 minutes to walk from the gate to the baggage claim I arrived at baggage claim at the beginning of the unloading. I kind of stood at the back so I wouldn't get any glaring looks from other passengers. I kept an eye out for my bag but it didn't come. And then I noticed all the others bags were gone and mine still hadn't arrived. At this time I started to get a little irritated. I emphasize a little because it had been a very long day. So the baggage never came. I went and found the lost baggage lady and filled out my paperwork. An hour and a half later I arrived at home. Completely exhausted and just wanting to go to bed. Until I found out that my computer had contracted some virus and so Jason had unhooked it not wanting to let it become infested anymore. Lets just say I got a little more irritated but couldn't do anything about it and so I went to bed. Normally not having a computer would just be an inconvienence but when you are supposed to take an online course it is down right a pain in the you know where...So a week and a half later and a bunch of money was spent, the computer came home, I figured out that I had lost my Canon disk that allows me to download digital camera pictures, but then I found a way around that, and here we are.As we stated in the last post Abby has gone through a spell of eye nastiness. She is doing much better now, thank you for all of the concerns in the past week. Unfortunately, I have caught one of the horrible colds going around and feel like crap. Abby luckily is still happy and growing quickly. Her newest discovery is that she has feet. She kicks things with them and pushes off with them. It is fun to see her kicking them in the air in amazement of what is attached to her. She is also more vocal and loves to talk to everyone. Additionally she loves to drool. People continue to ask us if she has started teething yet, or cutting teeth as it is sometimes called. I, personally am hoping that this is one developmental stage that she is behind in. Although the ladies in day care seem to think that she will be starting that phase soon. Yippee!

Abby is quickly becoming more independent. She is more willing to spend time by herself and entertain herself. Jason enjoys sticking her in the laundry. It does make for a cute picture. And a larger percentage of the laundry is her's. That is OK though. She is possibly the best dresssed almost 4 month old baby in day care. Mostly that is because she is the only 4 month old in day care but honestly she does have some really cute clothing. Thanks in large part from Becka, Kendra, and both grandmothers...Nice Job Ladies.

Comments:
Loved the picture in the laundry.
 
It was all nice and warm as well as fluffy.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Archives

September 2005   October 2005   November 2005   December 2005   January 2006   February 2006   March 2006   April 2006   May 2006   June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   October 2007   November 2007   January 2008   February 2008   April 2008   May 2008   June 2008   July 2008   September 2008   October 2008   December 2008   January 2009   February 2009   March 2009   May 2009   June 2009   July 2009   August 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   September 2010   October 2010   December 2010   March 2011   April 2011   May 2011   October 2011   June 2012   September 2012   October 2012   November 2012   December 2012   February 2013   April 2013   September 2013   March 2015  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?